At first glance I didn’t really have an explanation for the BMW Lovos concept design by Anne Forschner. Simply put, the car is covered in plates that individually raise to perform different tasks.
Okay, it is a little more complicated than that. The BMW Lovos is fitted with photovoltaic plates that capture and use the sun’s energy to operate. The plates can raise up (like the hairs on the back of your neck in a haunted house) to be used, as what looks like, airbrakes of some sort.
The BMW Lovos concept is creepy in nature, but stunning. This bad boy could definitely get a load of attention.
BMW Lovos Concept is Sharp in Both Image and Texture
1. Photovoltaic Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing more efficient and versatile photovoltaic panels and systems for various applications.
2. Multifunctional Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating vehicles and products with adaptable and dynamic surfaces for improved functionality and aesthetics.
3. Sustainable Mobility - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the integration of renewable energy technologies into transportation systems for reduced environmental impact.
1. Solar Energy - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of advanced solar panels and energy storage solutions for residential, commercial, and transportation sectors.
2. Automotive - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the design and manufacturing of electric and solar-powered vehicles with advanced features and sustainable materials.
3. Product Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative and multifunctional products that incorporate renewable energy technologies for improved functionality and user experience.