When BMW ceased production on several of its vehicles, it was quite evident that a newer and hotter vehicle would soon be released; therefore, the new BMW 6 Series Coupe concept car is on its way. BMW showcased the sketches for the new vehicle at the 2010 Paris Motor Show and announced that the car will begin production in 2011.
Iranian designer Nader Faghihzadeh compiled these sketches, having already worked with BMW for the 7 series. It was quite clear with the BMW 6 Series Coupe concept that the European car-maker would bring him on board again.
The BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept Car is to Start Production in 2011
1. Luxury Concept Autos - The demand for luxury concept cars is on the rise, presenting opportunities for automakers to innovate and create vehicles that cater to affluent consumers' desire for unique and exclusive designs.
2. Production of BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept Car - The production of BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept Car marks an opportunity for BMW to showcase new technologies and features that set the vehicle apart from competitors in the luxury car industry.
3. Collaboration with Designers for Luxury Cars - Collaborating with designers like Nader Faghihzadeh presents opportunities for car makers to create unique and innovative luxury cars that cater to the specific tastes of affluent consumers.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automakers have an opportunity to leverage cutting-edge technologies and materials to manufacture luxury concept cars that appeal to high-end consumers.
2. Luxury Car Sales - The release of new luxury concept cars provides opportunities for luxury car dealerships to showcase the latest and greatest models and entice high-end consumers to make a purchase.
3. Design Consultancy - Designers like Nader Faghihzadeh have opportunities to collaborate with car makers to create innovative and unique luxury vehicles that cater to the specific tastes of affluent consumers.