Blow Dough offers a new experience when it comes to eating this type of food. Erez Komorovsky collaborated with Michal Evyatar and Omer Polak to conjure this new way of baking and eating dough, which turned into a full-scale event.
A specific industrial blower is used to inflate and bake the bread at the same time, so that "as hungry customers grab the light and airy pastries with their fingertips, they take warm bites that open up the interior so odors can float into the atmosphere around them, filling their nostrils with hints of the flavor profiles," according to DesignBoom. This method is unlike anything seen from baking companies before, and one that gives people the full sensory experience when it comes to eating food.
Photo Credits: designboom, omerpolak
Blow Dough is Made from Fresh Juices and Herbs
1. Juice-based Dough - Using juice to make baked goods creates a new flavor experience and opens up opportunities for using different types of fresh juices in other baked goods.
2. Innovative Inflating and Baking - Creating a new baking method that includes inflating the dough could lead to innovative ways of making other baked goods, such as puff pastry or croissants.
3. Multi-sensory Food Experience - Offering a full sensory experience for customers through the unique method of baking and serving could lead to new opportunities to create multi-sensory food experiences, such as a food truck or catering company.
1. Bakery Industry - Innovative inflating and baking technology could shake up traditional methods of baked goods production and lead to new ways of creating products with fresh fruit and vegetable ingredients.
2. Food Service Industry - Multi-sensory culinary experiences could be applied to other types of food service businesses such as restaurants, cafes, catering companies, and food trucks.
3. Juice Industry - Using fresh juice as an ingredient opens up opportunities for juice manufacturers to partner with bakeries and potentially create new types of baked goods for the consumer market.