The Blop Lamp is an up-cycled masterpiece that is made entirely from old paint chips. The paint chips were mounted and put together using plastic rivets that are movable and allow the owner to change them around to create a totally unique shape and look.
The bell-shaped Blog Lamp that hangs from the ceiling is my favorite of the set. The colorful shades will perfectly illuminate any eco-friendly abode.
Photo Credits: treehugger, designboom
The Blop Lamp is Completely Customizable
1. Upcycled Lighting - The Blop Lamp demonstrates the trend of creating innovative lighting fixtures using recycled materials.
2. Customizable Design - The movable paint chips in the Blop Lamp highlight the trend of customizable design, allowing consumers to create their own unique look.
3. Eco-friendly Home Decor - The use of old paint chips in the Blop Lamp aligns with the growing trend of eco-friendly home decor, providing sustainable lighting options.
1. Lighting Design - The upcycled nature of the Blop Lamp presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the lighting design industry to create sustainable and customizable lighting solutions.
2. Home Decor - The Blop Lamp's eco-friendly and customizable design offers an opportunity for the home decor industry to cater to consumers seeking sustainable and personalized lighting options.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The use of recycled paint chips in the Blop Lamp showcases a disruptive innovation opportunity for the sustainable manufacturing industry to create unique and environmentally-friendly products.