Get your own piece of Blade Runner merchandise with the Blade Runner Whisky Tumbler. Shown throughout the cult classic film in the hands of Replicant hunter Rick Deckard, these glasses help him soothe his nerves with a neat drink.
Made exactly the same way the whiskey tumbler in the movie was made, this drinking cup is crafted out of mouth-blown crystal glass, which is hand-made in Arnolfo di Cambio, an Italian artisan boutique. That means this is not just a knockoff replica of the Blade Runner's preferred beverage glass, this is a genuine clone. Avid fans of the 1982 film will appreciate the shapely cup with its square base and panels that contour outwards for a wide-brim with beveled corners.
Treat yourself to a drink after running around town with the Blade Runner Whisky Tumbler.
The Blade Runner Whisky Tumbler is Genuinely Replicated
1. Replica Glassware - Crafting high-quality replicas of popular movie beverage glasses presents an opportunity for collectors and fans of all kinds of franchises.
2. Nostalgic Merchandise - Creating high-quality merchandise that caters to nostalgic fans presents an opportunity for creators and artists looking to build up a collector's market.
3. Handmade Glassblowing - Reviving the art of handmade glassblowing and producing high-end custom glassware presentations offers a unique opportunity in the upscale barware and dining markets.
1. Barware - The barware industry would benefit from collaborating with artisan glass blowers and creating a line of high-quality drinking glasses for popular movies and TV shows.
2. Movie Merchandise - Creating high-quality replicas of popular movie props and collectables is a great opportunity for designers and artists in the movie merchandise industry.
3. Artisan Boutique Craftsmanship - Collaborating with artisan boutiques and small-scale crafters to produce high-end merchandise would be a perfect strategy for businesses catering to niche markets.