If you love that classic English earl grey flavor, you will absolutely adore these blackberry muffins. The tea-infused recipe is also made for people with dietary restrictions in mind, as they are grain-free. Created by food blogger Beth of Tasty Yummies, the Grain-Free Blackberry Earl Grey Mini Muffins are the delicious backed goods you can bring to a potluck too.
The bite-sized treats are an amazing on the go snack. Beth describes how "the blackberries bring a pop of bright fresh flavor, slightly sweet and a little tart, offset by the moody and distinctive citrus flavor and aroma of the earl grey tea."
To make grain-free blackberry muffins, you will need blanched almond flour. You can also substitute ground tea for an herbal option or add finely chopped fresh mint and orange zest.
The Earl Grey and Blackberry Muffins From Tasty Yummies are Grain-Free
1. Grain-free Baking - Opportunity for companies to create and market more grain-free baked goods due to increased demand from health-conscious consumers.
2. Tea-infused Recipes - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate and create unique tea-infused recipes as a marketing strategy.
3. On-the-go Snacking - Opportunity for companies to create and market more bite-sized snacks that are convenient for on-the-go consumption.
1. Bakery Industry - Opportunity for bakeries to develop grain-free alternatives to traditional baked goods.
2. Tea Industry - Opportunity for tea companies to partner with food companies to create unique tea-infused recipes.
3. Convenience Food Industry - Opportunity for convenience food companies to expand their product line to include more bite-sized, on-the-go snacks.