Canadian retail purveyor Haven shines a spotlight on the new North Face Urban Exploration Black Series designed by Kazuki Kuraishi. The capsule is created for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and it features 14 pieces in total, blending together the technical elements of The North Face in forms that are familiar to Kuraishi's design language.
Some of the pieces include the GORE-TEX Lightweight Coat arriving in Four Leafs colorway and Urban Navy gues as well, which is essentially a new iteration of the signature Mountain Light Jacket by The North Face. Some standout pieces feature the technical shirt with a plethora of pockets and the long sleep WindWall top. Additional items include cargo pants, a bomber jacket constructed from ripstop nylon materials, and more.
Kazuki Kuraishi Designs the New Black Series for The North Face
1. Technical-utilitarian Fashion - Designers are blending technical functionality with utilitarian design in fashion.
2. Innovative Outerwear - There's a rise of innovation in outerwear, with designers introducing new materials and features that improve performance.
3. Crossover Collaborations - Collaborations between designers and outdoor apparel brands enable crossover fashion products with technical features.
1. Outdoor Apparel Industry - The North Face's new Urban Exploration Black Series designed by Kazuki Kuraishi highlights new design directions for outdoor apparel brands.
2. Fashion Industry - Utilitarian function is increasingly becoming an important aspect of fashion, leading to a rise in technical and functional clothing in fashion.
3. Design Industry - The collaboration between The North Face and Kazuki Kuraishi highlights the benefits of partnerships between outdoor apparel and fashion designers.