The beloved Black Milk Clothing dress collection has expanded to create another geeky chic dress for the ladies out there.
The fashion brand, which has previously made fashionable clothes inspired by the Star Wars franchise, is now branching out into the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit franchise with its expanding collection. This dress is one of many pieces to don the iconic characters. It is made from a lycra and polyester material to make an extremely body conscious and skimpy dress. The dress is silk screened with all of the main characters in the story including a dejected looking Frodo, Gandalf and Legolas.
The Black Milk Clothing dress is one of the few outfits, which is able to be worn out at night and show your love for the franchise.
This Black Milk Clothing Dress Pays Tribute to Lord of the Rings
1. Geeky Chic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashionable clothing inspired by popular franchises to cater to the growing geek and fandom culture.
2. Film Franchise Clothing Collections - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding clothing lines to include apparel inspired by popular film franchises, tapping into the fanbase and creating unique merchandise.
3. Body Conscious Skimpy Dresses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing form-fitting and sexy clothing pieces that incorporate iconic characters and themes for a niche market of fashion-forward fans.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with film studios and production companies to create licensed apparel, targeting a specific audience of fans and collectors.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding merchandise offerings beyond traditional items like t-shirts and posters to include fashionable clothing options, appealing to fans who want to express their love for their favorite franchises in unique ways.
3. Cosplay and Costume - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Providing high-quality and detailed cosplay outfits and accessories for fans who want to dress up as their favorite characters from popular film franchises.