'Bompas & Parr' is set to host a workshop called 'Bitter Tears,' which involves teaching people how to make cocktails out of human tears. If you've ever wanted a unique way to convey sadness and despair, this workshop might just be the perfect option.
Bitter Tears in an interactive workshop that teaches participants how to make cocktails from their own bodily fluids. More specifically, participants learn how to create alcoholic cocktail bitters from their own pasteurized tears. In order to collect the tears, participants will be subjected to an impassioned classical soundtrack, deep massages and menthol. The tears are then pasteurized, tinctured with high-proof alcohol and finally infused with a personalized combination of herbs and spices. After the workshop is complete, each participant will walk away with two bottles of teary alcoholic bitters.
Although the workshop may sounds unusual, the event's creators argue that "the bitter tears will be delicious as well as a decadent gift."
The 'Bitter Tears' Workshop Teaches People to Make Drinks Out of Their Tears
1. Bodily Fluid-based Cocktails - Creating cocktails from unique bodily fluids is becoming a popular trend, with new workshops and creations popping up.
2. Self-sufficiency Workshops - Workshops that teach people to create unique and personal creations, like alcoholic bitters made from bodily fluids, are becoming increasingly popular.
3. Personalized Alcohol Infusions - Personalized alcohol infusions are becoming more popular as consumers seek unique and memorable drinks.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry has the opportunity to create unique, personalized and memorable experiences for guests through workshops that teach them how to create their own drinks, like those made from bodily fluids.
2. Experiential Marketing - Brands looking to create buzz and engagement can look to experiential marketing through interactive workshops which teach participants unique and unexpected ways to utilize personal wounds.
3. Alternative Medicine - Alternative medicine and wellness industries can take inspiration from the use of participants' pasteurized tears to infuse alcoholic bitters, creating a unique and unexpected approach to the use of tears in health and wellness.