Bissy is a natural energy drink that's made with kola nut, also known as the caffeine-containing fruit of the kola tree, an ingredient that's commonly used to give flavor to sodas and support increased energy levels. The brand is passionate about ethically sourcing the kola nut fruit that it uses from farmers in Nigeria.
The natural energy drink also serves as a source of theobromine, which opens the lung's blood vessels in the lungs to encourage easy breathing and focus. The uplifting, antioxidant-rich beverage is also packed with other functional and flavorful ingredients like ginger, vanilla, cinnamon and clove.
Bissy will soon be launching a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter for its naturally caffeinated energy drink.
Bissy's Natural Energy Drink is Made with kola nut fruit
1. Natural Energy Drinks - The trend towards natural ingredients in energy drinks presents an opportunity for companies to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Ethical Sourcing - Ethically sourcing ingredients such as kola nut fruit can be a selling point for companies looking to appeal to socially conscious consumers.
3. Crowdfunding Campaigns for Beverages - The success of Bissy's upcoming Kickstarter campaign could spark a trend of using crowdfunding to launch innovative beverage products.
1. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry can capitalize on the trend towards natural ingredients and ethical sourcing to create innovative products that appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Agriculture Industry - As the demand for natural, ethically sourced ingredients increases, farmers and producers in the agriculture industry can seize on this opportunity to meet consumer demands and create a more sustainable supply chain.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - As Bissy launches its crowdfunding campaign, companies in the crowdfunding industry can capitalize on the trend of using crowdfunding to launch innovative beverage products and offer their services to aspiring entrepreneurs in the beverage space.