Bird Three is the third generation e-scooter from Bird and it was specifically designed for sharing and to offer a safe experience centered on keeping carbon emissions as low as possible. This new model boasts enhanced durability and the capacity to take more trips on a single battery charge. Scott Rushforth, Bird's Chief Vehicle Officer, says "A scooter's battery is directly linked to its environmental impact, and those with smaller batteries require more frequent charging and power fewer trips per charge resulting in an increased carbon footprint."
With a bigger battery and a smaller environmental impact, the eco-friendly scooter is said to offer more miles on a single charge than any other shared e-scooter. First piloted in Berlin and Tel Aviv, the Bird Three is going global this summer.
The Bird Three Scooter Keeps Carbon Emissions Low
1. Eco-friendly Shared Mobility - Design and optimize the shared mobility services and platforms to be environmentally-friendly.
2. Long-range Sustainable E-scooters - Develop e-scooters that are designed for increased durability and a reduced carbon footprint but with a longer battery life.
3. Smart E-scooter Fleet Management - Develop management platforms to monitor and maximize the performance of a smart fleet of efficient e-scooters.
1. Ride-sharing Industry - Develop eco-friendly ride-sharing services to promote sustainable transportation options.
2. Electric Scooter Manufacturing Industry - Manufacture electric scooters that prioritize durability, longer battery life and reduced carbon footprint.
3. Smart City Industry - Create smart city infrastructure to support e-scooter fleets and maximize e-scooter usage while minimizing carbon footprint.