Whether you’re working in a stuffy restaurant kitchen or dumping and chasing hockey pucks on an open ice rink, your clothing inevitably carries the day’s rugged smells around with you.
Odoraction, a biodegradable odor repellent, provides a simple, convenient and environmentally friendly alternative to dousing your kitchen whites in bleach and hoping for the best. Thanks to its formulation of non-pathogenic bacteria, Odoraction essentially breaks down hard to wash stains and digests the accumulation of organic matter caused by sweat.
Unlike its competitors, Odoraction is completely biodegradable and eliminates the odor at the source rather than masking it with harmful chemicals. For items that are difficult to wash, like sports equipment, uniforms and protective gear, Odoraction becomes a viable solution to permanently eliminating unwanted odor and stains caused by sweat.
Odoraction is an Eco Friendly Solution to a Smelly Problem
1. Biodegradable Odor Repellents - Odoraction's biodegradable formulation presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the odor-repellent industry by providing an eco-friendly alternative to harmful chemical-based products.
2. Non-pathogenic Bacteria - The use of non-pathogenic bacteria in Odoraction creates potential for disruptive innovation in the cleaning industry by offering a safe and effective method for breaking down hard-to-wash stains and eliminating organic matter.
3. Eliminating Odor at the Source - Odoraction's ability to eliminate odor at the source rather than masking it presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fragrance industry, providing a more sustainable and long-lasting solution to combating unwanted odors.
1. Cleaning - The cleaning industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating the use of biodegradable odor repellents, such as Odoraction, to offer more environmentally friendly and effective cleaning solutions.
2. Sporting Goods - The sporting goods industry has the potential to disrupt the market by incorporating biodegradable odor repellents like Odoraction into sports equipment, uniforms, and protective gear, providing athletes with longer-lasting odor control.
3. Textile - The textile industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by integrating biodegradable odor repellents, such as Odoraction, into fabrics, offering consumers clothing and textiles that stay fresh and odor-free for longer periods.