Summer is coming and the Hex Deodorizing Spray is here to make sure the sweaty days ahead don't get you down.
HEX Performance was founded by a professional lacrosse player named Drew Westervelt, who struggled to get rid of the harmful bacteria and overpowering odor that sticks to synthetic fabrics and athletic clothing. The brand's latest product is an odor-eliminating spray that can be used on activewear, and just about anything else you might sweat on like shoes and yoga mats. With just a few spritzes, the product's powerful deodorizing formula works to pull odors out of garments. But while the Hex Deodorizing Spray is tough on smells, it's actually quite gentle on the skin. The spray is fragrance-free and made for sensitive skin because it's both hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
Image Credit: HEX Performance
Hex Deodorizing Spray Pulls Odor Out of Activewear
1. Activewear Deodorizing Sprays - Sweat-proof and odor-eliminating fashion treatments are becoming a growing trend in the sports industry and beyond.
2. Gentle Skin Sprays - Spray-on cosmetic products designed for sensitive skin are on the rise as consumers seek non-irritating and hypoallergenic formulas.
3. Convenient Odor Control - Single-use odor-eliminating products are gaining popularity in the travel and healthcare industries as a convenient way to control unpleasant smells.
1. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies have an opportunity to create their own deodorizing sprays or partner with existing brands to offer a complete anti-odor solution for athletes.
2. Personal Care - Personal care companies could develop their own spray-on skincare products that are hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin.
3. Travel - Travel and hospitality businesses can offer odor-eliminating sprays as a complimentary amenity to enhance the overall experience and reduce unpleasant smells in confined spaces.