A growing number of consumers are warming up to the idea of smart home solutions, which is seeing products like the 'BigClown' IoT Kit coming about to offer customized capabilities. Requiring no soldering or wiring, the kit boasts an open-source system along with a secure setup and a wireless capability. The unit makes use of a sub-GHz radio technology that will offer an enhanced range, while also consuming less power than other solutions.
The 'BigClown' IoT Kit allows users to create their very own motion detectors, DIY security systems, environmental sensors, smart LED strips and much more. The kit comes backed by a series of tutorials, documentation and support to help users make the use of all the solutions.
The 'BigClown' IoT Kit Doesn't Require Soldering or Wiring
1. Growing Interest in Smart Home Solutions - Opportunity for companies to develop modular IoT device kits that cater to the increasing demand for customizable smart home solutions.
2. Open-source Iot Systems - Opportunity for companies to create open-source IoT kits that enable users to customize and expand the capabilities of their smart home devices without soldering or wiring.
3. Sub-ghz Radio Technology for Enhanced Connectivity - Opportunity for companies to develop IoT kits that utilize sub-GHz radio technology for improved range and power efficiency.
1. Internet of Things - The IoT industry can capitalize on the demand for modular device kits by offering customizable and user-friendly solutions.
2. Home Automation - Companies in the home automation industry can innovate by offering open-source IoT kits that allow consumers to create personalized smart home solutions.
3. DIY Electronics - Opportunity for the DIY electronics industry to provide support, tutorials, and documentation for users to build their own smart home devices using modular IoT kits.