Hublot is celebrating its ties to the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament with the Hublot Big Bang e UEFA EURO 2020 connected watch—and the first 200 customers to purchase the watch get an NFT with special content. The newly unveiled connected watch is touted as a product that lets fans wear "their very own virtual stadium on their wrist." The watch features the colors from the flags of 12 nations and elements of the brand's iconic Big Bang model.
Those who are among the first to get their hands on this new connected watch will get access to an NFT that shares an excerpt from an episode of the Hublot Fusion Podcast. These non-fungible tokens can be exchanged on platforms like OpenSea.
The Hublot Big Bang e UEFA EURO 2020 is Paired with an NFT
1. Connected NFT Products - Businesses can explore creating connected NFT products that offer unique collectibles or experiences to their customers.
2. Wearable Technology Integration - The integration of wearable technology, like connected watches, with NFTs provides a new channel for businesses to offer more personalized and unique experiences to customers.
3. Brand Partnerships with Major Events - Collaborating with major events, like the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament, offers businesses an opportunity to leverage event-specific trends to offer limited edition products that cater to fans and collectors alike.
1. Luxury Watches - Companies in the luxury watch industry can explore integrating wearable technology and NFTs to create unique and exclusive limited edition products.
2. Sports Events - Organizers of sports events can explore partnerships with brands to co-create limited edition connected products that offer fans a unique memento to commemorate the event.
3. Collectibles Marketplaces - Online collectibles marketplaces can explore the integration of selling NFTs with connected wearable technology products as a new category to cater to collectors and enthusiasts alike.