Lady, Count and Pasha are three pets who got a very human makeover for the latest BGD Stray Animals Foundation campaign. Sporting very regal clothing that looks a little tattered and torn, these pooches are pleading for your help.
What better way is there to get support for the BGD Stray Animals Foundation than to make it easier for people to relate to their pooch counterparts? Check out the adorable print ads in the gallery above.
The BGD Stray Animals Foundation Campaign Humanizes Pets
1. Humanizing Pets - Exploring the feasibility of giving human qualities to pets will lead to new market opportunities for pet industry players.
2. Animal Welfare Campaigns - Animal lovers and businesses alike can collaborate on social campaigns that increase awareness and funding for animal shelters and foundations.
3. Photography-focused Campaigns - Utilizing professional photography and creative visual storytelling to promote animal welfare appeals to consumers' empathy and appeals to visual-centric perspectives.
1. Pet Care Industry - Innovation in pet care products, services, and events that promote animal welfare and humanization of pets is a significant opportunity.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Creative strategies for animal welfare campaigns can provide opportunities for agencies, brands, and businesses to create impactful messages with broader social significance.
3. Photography Industry - Animal-themed photography can be a lucrative opportunity for photographers, particularly those who have a passion for animal welfare.