The BEVZA Autumn/Winter 2013 collection is a modern take on tradition. Paying tribute to a sleek Amish aesthetic, this collection of monochromatic womenswear features a slew of linear silhouettes and incredibly sophisticated design details that explore both feminine and masculine notions.
Whether showcasing haute high-waisted silhouettes or impeccable tailoring techniques, the label's latest collection displays a clean-cut aesthetic that is the epitome of true elegance.
Showcasing the perfect marriage of classic elements and edgy undertones,the BEVZA Autumn/Winter 2013 collection stays true to designer Bibi Bevza's signature aesthetic. The collection presents a series of linear silhouettes that play with visual geometries and interesting details while ensuring comfort and versatility for their wearer. Thanks to its multi-functional concept, the collection can be broken up into separates that serve as powerful basics within one's wardrobe.
The BEVZA Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection Is a Modern Take on Tradition
1. Sleek Amish Aesthetic - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore modern interpretations of traditional styles.
2. Linear Silhouettes - Potential for design innovation by incorporating geometric shapes and interesting details into clothing.
3. Multi-functional Concept - Room for designers to create versatile pieces that can be used as powerful basics in a wardrobe.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend towards modern takes on traditional styles.
2. Design - Opportunity for designers to experiment with geometric shapes and interesting details in their clothing creations.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from offering multi-functional pieces that can be mixed and matched in customers' wardrobes.