Tristan Walker's grooming brand Bevel was acquired by P&G a year ago -- only a few days ago, the brand unveiled 11 new products along with two new categories of body and hair. The company specializes in creating products that will gently treat curly or coarser hair types, which has been a gap that Walker noticed in the grooming industry.
In terms of the shaving category, there are products including razors, shaving cream, blades, shave brush, priming oil, restoring balm, kits, and a safety razor. It is also available on a subscription basis fro the price of $29.95 per month so that the regulation of the product's arrival will seamlessly blend to one's lifestyle.
Image Credit: Bevel
Tristan Walker's Bevel Unveils New Line in an Inclusive Manner
1. Inclusive Grooming Products - The trend towards creating grooming products that cater to specific hair types is growing as seen with Bevel's new line that targets curly or coarser hair types.
2. Subscription-based Products - Subscription-based products are on the rise in the grooming market as demonstrated by Bevel's razor package that includes shaving cream, blades, shave brush, priming oil, restoring balm, and safety razor for a monthly fee of $29.95.
3. Full Body Care - Brands like Bevel are expanding product lines to include full body and hair care, recognizing that consumers want products that cater to all of their grooming needs.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry is constantly changing, with a focus on creating innovative and customized products for consumers like Bevel's inclusive grooming line and subscription-based model.
2. Subscription Services - Bevel's subscription-based model is an example of how the subscription services industry is expanding into the personal care space, offering consumers the convenience of regularly scheduled deliveries.
3. Hair Care - Bevel's expansion into full body and hair care products highlights the growing trend in the hair care industry to create specialized products for a variety of hair types and needs.