I’m definitely an advocate of Google Maps--no Mapquest for me--so when I stumbled upon Beste Miray Dogan’s unique Google idea, I couldn’t help but love it.
Finding a useful way to utilize the hi-res Google Maps print-outs, Beste Miray Dogan creates one-of-a-kind envelopes. It’s actually pretty neat and gives extra incentive to maintain the dying tradition of mailing letters.
With the hi-res Google Maps printouts, Beste Miray Dogan puts the originating address/area. Clever!
Beste Miray Dogan Creates One-of-a-Kind Envelopes
1. Custom Envelope Design - Customized design for envelopes are becoming more popular as a way to add personal touch in mail sending.
2. Innovative Mailing Materials - Materials like hi-res Google Maps print-outs provides a new opportunity for mailing materials and packaging.
3. Modernizing Traditional Mailing - Modern design concepts are now being applied to traditional forms of communication, such as snail mail.
1. Art Supplies - The art supply industry is adapting to new demands for materials, such as hi-res printouts on unconventional materials.
2. Stationery Products - Design and printing companies that specialize in stationery or other paper products may consider offering specialized printing for unique envelope designs.
3. Postal Services - Postal services could increase their range of services by offering unique stationery materials and designs.