Benny Horne for Harper’s Bazaar Australia September 2012 captures a dark romantic series featuring Caroline Brasch Nielsen. Nothing screams goth more than all-black fashion, dark makeup and collars.
The stylist Christine Centenera has adorned Caroline in chic black garments from Dior, Chanel, Versace and Ann Demeulemeester. The makeup artist Jordan M has used a dark eyeshadow and blush, and Caroline's hair is left down and looks ultra glossy. Caroline channels her inner goth in this series, and this beautiful black and white pictorial proves that dark styles are back.
Benny Horne is a popular fashion photographer who has captured some of the hottest celebrities and models including Kendra Spears, Taylor Swift and Ming Xi. Caroline Brasch Nielsen is a fresh-faced model from Denmark who has recently exploded into the fashion world.
Benny Horne for Harper’s Bazaar Australia September 2012 is a Dark
1. Dark Fashion - Opportunity for innovative designers to create new and edgy black garments.
2. Gothic Makeup - Potential for cosmetic brands to develop products specifically for dark and dramatic makeup looks.
3. Romantic Pictorials - Chance for photographers to explore dark and romantic themes in fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to incorporate dark and gothic elements in their collections.
2. Cosmetics - Potential for cosmetic brands to create makeup products that cater to gothic and dramatic looks.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with dark and romantic themes in fashion shoots.