Photographer Ben Zank placed his models in elemental surroundings and made them a part of the environment. Using photo editing techniques, he created optical illusions between the elements in his photographs.
A man with twisted arms crawls out of a crevice in an icy wall. This eerie image will freeze the blood in your veins and send shivers up your spine. In another image, the subject appears dangerously crushed under the street's dividing lines. You can't help but feel either fear for his safety or humor at the predicament he's gotten himself into.
The images are bold and full of beautiful illusions. In another image the subject's feet are shown standing at the edge of a shore. Instead of waves covering the sand, clouds and foamy clouds fold in. These beautiful images will amaze and overload your senses as you try to understand them.
These Images by Ben Zank Bend Twist Reality into Fantasy
1. Optical Illusion Photography - The use of optical illusions in photography creates captivating and mind-bending imagery.
2. Environmental Integration - The integration of models into elemental surroundings blurs the line between reality and fantasy in photography.
3. Bold and Imaginative Editing - The use of bold editing techniques in photography creates visually stunning and surreal images.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore innovative techniques to create captivating optical illusion images.
2. Art - The art industry can embrace the integration of reality and fantasy through the use of optical illusions in their work.
3. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can incorporate bold editing techniques to create visually striking and imaginative designs.