Ben Baller is a former record executive from Los Angeles turned celebrity jeweler who’s done pieces for names like Justin Bieber, Sean Kingston and Pusha T. In this episode of his online reality show, he meets with Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.
It turns out Wentz is doing a custom duffle bag with Darren Romanelli and needs some gold adornments. Baller sizes up the bag and comes up with a simple, yet beautifully complimentary initials idea. After explaining the idea to Wentz and Romanelli, Baller heads back to his shop inside an LA swap meet building to get the work done. Once the piece is complete, Ben Baller returns to meet with Romanelli and Wentz and present them with the bag adornment.
Celebrity Jeweller Ben Baller Meets Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
1. Customized Accessories - Opportunity for customization of accessories, such as adding initials, to create unique and personalized items.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborations between celebrities and designers to create exclusive and limited edition products.
3. Online Reality Shows - Growing popularity of online reality shows featuring behind-the-scenes processes of creating and designing.
1. Jewelry - Innovative jewelry designs that incorporate customization and collaborations with celebrities.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry embracing customized accessories and limited edition collaborations.
3. Entertainment Media - Opportunities for the entertainment media industry to create online reality shows focused on the creative process of designers and artists.