Fixtures that cast beams of light in distinctively different directions tend to accomplish this with separate lightbulbs that branch out from a common stem. Rather unusually, the Bell Family Lamps are composed of large glass globes that feature numerous luminous sources within.
Designed by Thierry Gaugain with Blackbody OLED Lighting, the four unique pieces become eccentric focal points in any room. Beneath the transparent caps, fine metal spikes rise up from the bases, terminating at various lengths and projecting small circular lights outwards at every angle. At least nine or so luminescent dots are clustered within each of the Bell Family Lamps.
With their slightly dissimilar bell-shaped forms, the products make singular table lamps. They provide brilliant illumination and double as intriguing sculptural objects.
The Bell Family Lamps Emit Little Beams of Light in Many Directions
1. Distinctive Directional Lighting - Opportunity to create innovative fixtures that cast beams of light in unique and captivating directions using multiple light sources.
2. Clustered Luminescent Dots - Opportunity to design lamps with clusters of small circular lights that create a visually striking lighting effect.
3. Combining Lighting and Sculpture - Opportunity to merge lighting and artistic design by creating lamps that double as intriguing sculptural objects.
1. Lighting Fixtures - Disruption opportunities in the lighting fixtures industry by introducing new designs that offer distinctive directional lighting.
2. Home Decor - Opportunities for innovative lighting products that can also serve as artistic sculptures in the home decor industry.
3. Interior Design - Opportunities for unique lighting solutions that can enhance the aesthetic appeal and ambiance of interior spaces in the interior design industry.