The Beer Can Solar Heater is easy to make as well as eco-friendly. You can heat your home and lower your heating bill with an easy-to-build solar heater made out of empty beer cans, cardboard and cellophane wrap.
The Beer Can Solar Heater works on the same principals as a passive solar heater. The cans absorb the sun's rays, causing the air in the cans to heat up and rise. As the hot air rises, cool air is pulled from the floor to be heated again by the sun.
The Beer Can Solar Heater Lowers Heating Bills
1. Passive Solar Heating - An increasing trend in utilizing passive solar heating technology in residential buildings for sustainable energy practices.
2. DIY Eco-friendly Solutions - The DIY culture is gaining popularity as people seek affordable and eco-friendly solutions for daily needs.
3. Alternative Heating Methods - New trends in exploring and developing alternative forms of heating for homes and buildings.
1. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused industries are experiencing growth opportunities as more people seek energy-efficient and eco-friendly solutions.
2. Construction - The construction industry can benefit from implementing passive solar heating technology in new building designs and construction projects.
3. DIY and Home Improvement - The DIY and home improvement industry can cater to the growing interest in eco-friendly and affordable solutions with new product offerings and educational resources.