The Stockholm-based Form Us With Love studio has curated Beer at Spiritmuseum, an informative laboratory-inspired exhibition that aims to capitalize on the craft beer by engaging patrons with the art and science of brew-making.
The Beer at Spiritmuseum exhibit will be an interactive and educational experience to help the average beer drinker come to better understand the process involved in finding a formula that works, as well as the qualities and elements that make one beer differ from another.
Beer at Spiritmuseum will appeal to the senses with lots to smell and investigate, like the raw ingredients that give beers, especially craft beers, their distinctive flavors. There is also a tasting table that will host seminars for novices and connoisseurs alike throughout the duration of the exhibition.
The Beer at Spiritmuseum Exhibition is for Connoisseurs
1. Interactive Exhibitions - Opportunity to create engaging and educational experiences through interactive exhibits.
2. Craft Beer Industry - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing market for craft beer and appeal to connoisseur audiences.
3. Beer Education - Opportunity to educate consumers about the brewing process and different beer flavors through informative exhibitions.
1. Museum and Art - Opportunity for museums and art galleries to attract new audiences by incorporating interactive beer exhibits.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Opportunity for hotels, restaurants, and travel destinations to enhance their offerings by including beer education experiences.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for breweries and beer companies to partner with exhibitions to showcase their products and educate consumers about craft beer.