The Indian Street Food Co. is a vibrantly exotic Toronto restaurant that puts a spicy spin on classic Western dishes, including something as simple as the beef sandwich.
The 'Kerala Beef Chilli Fry Sandwich' is served on a thick bun with thinly sliced strips of beef that are tangled together with spicy bits of chili and whole fresh green chilis that can be added to taste. To cool down this spicy burger-like beef sandwich, The Indian Street Food Co. serves it with a side of refreshing mango slaw and chutney.
Another interesting menu example that shows how The Indian Street Food Co. experiments with Western cuisine is its Pau Bhaji Fondue, which presents diners with cubes of soft bread for dipping in a spicy vegetable curry.
The Indian Street Food Co. Puts a Global Spin on Western Burgers
1. Global Fusion Cuisine - The Indian Street Food Co. puts a spicy and exotic spin on classic Western dishes, offering innovative fusion combinations.
2. Spicy Flavor Mashup - The Indian Street Food Co. combines different types of chili peppers and spices to create unique and fiery flavor profiles in their dishes.
3. Creative Menu Experimentation - The Indian Street Food Co. showcases inventive dishes like Pau Bhaji Fondue, presenting unique twists on traditional Western cuisine.
1. Restaurant and Food Service - The Indian Street Food Co. exemplifies the rising trend of fusing diverse culinary traditions to create innovative dining experiences.
2. Spices and Seasonings - The Indian Street Food Co.'s emphasis on spicy flavor combinations highlights the potential for creating and marketing new spice blends and seasonings.
3. Menu Development and Culinary Arts - The Indian Street Food Co.'s creative takes on traditional dishes demonstrate the artistry and innovation that can be applied to menu development in the culinary industry.