The transition from crib to bed is not an easy one, and to learn early independence skills, tots can’t be running to their parents’ room every night. To make the change a bit simpler for both parents and kids, Rafa-Kids has come up with an in-between that the whole family will love: the R Toddler Bed.
The R Toddler Bed is not just a small bed for kids: it is also a bed that encourages play and learning. As the mattress can easily be removed, the bed frame becomes a toy. A fun addition to the bed is its wheels, and kids can pretend their bed is a car. This feature is also beneficial for parents, as they can easily move the bed from room to room if their child is not 100% ready to have their own space. As safety is extremely important, the bed has walls that will prevent kids from falling out, but they are low enough for kids to get out of the bed themselves -- another lesson in learning independence.
Make the Transition from Baby to Tot Easy with the R Toddler Bed
1. Toddler Toy Beds - Incorporating playtime into toddler beds opens up opportunities for creating a new market segment of parents seeking engaging and interactive furnishings for their children.
2. Modular Furniture - Designing furniture that can transform into multiple uses can appeal to parents seeking multi-functional pieces as they seek to simplify their lifestyles and save on costs.
3. Independent Learning Tools - Innovations integrating independence education into children's furniture offer a unique opportunity for companies to develop proprietary education products in this untapped market segment.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies designing interactive pieces for children and creating multi-functional furniture that helps parents save on costs and simplify their lifestyles can innovate in this untapped market segment of parents seeking engaging furnishings for their children.
2. Education - Developing proprietary education products that integrate into children's furniture can provide unique differentiation for education companies seeking to innovate in this space.
3. Toy - Toymakers innovating on the idea of interactive furniture for children can create a budding market segment of parents seeking engaging and imaginative toys that double as furniture.