Easter eggs are usually brightly colored and anything but elegant, which is where these bedazzled eggs can come in handy to help add a little glamor to the holiday.
What's best about this DIY is that it's exceedingly easy: simply take some sticker jewels and go nuts on the shell surface. Make tacky designs or follow a pattern for a more sophisticated touch. The results will be nothing short of stunning and guests will no doubt find the designs simply irresistible.
A trick to make these eggs last significantly longer is to not hard boil them first; puncture a tiny hole on the top and bottom, and lightly blow the contents out. Cover the holes up with jewel and voila: instant chi chi goodness that will last the whole year.
Take the More Chi Chi Approach This Easter and Bejewel a Few Eggs
1. Bedazzled Easter Eggs - DIY bedazzled Easter eggs using sticker jewels as decoration for a more sophisticated and elegant touch.
2. Elevated Easter Decor - Elevating traditional Easter decor by incorporating bedazzled eggs as a unique and chic focal point.
3. Personalized Easter Eggs - Creating personalized Easter eggs by bedazzling them with unique designs and patterns using sticker jewels.
1. Craft Supplies Industry - Sales and production opportunities for craft supply companies, particularly sticker jewel manufacturers.
2. Event Planning Industry - Opportunities for event planners to incorporate bedazzled Easter eggs into their event decor options.
3. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and restaurants could use personalized bedazzled eggs as unique table centerpieces for their Easter brunch and lunch events.