Bedgear, which defines itself as the first performance bedding company, is now introducing what it calls the "first-ever Performance Pet Beds," with innovative technologies to keep pets cool and comfortable.
With its first move into the pet category, the company is offering a Performance Pet Bed with a non-slip base, a machine-washable cushion and a Dri-Tec moisture-wicking cushion. To further regulate temperature, the cushion boasts a hexagonal weave pattern to release heat, as well as ventilated panels to allow for air flow. Additionally, the ultra-comfortable pet bed also supports a pet's joints and hips by reducing pressure points.
As Bedgear CEO and founder Eugene Alletto describes: "After watching sleep patterns of dogs, we now understand they need the same type of benefits as their human owners—personalized fit and air flow."
Bedgear Created a Bed for Pets with a Moisture-Wicking Cushion
1. Performance Pet Beds - Bedgear introduces innovative technologies to keep pets cool and comfortable with its first move into the pet category for their Performance Pet Bed.
2. Moisture-wicking Cushion - Bedgear's Dri-Tec moisture-wicking cushion released heat through its hexagonal weave pattern and ventilated panels to regulate temperature of pets.
3. Joint and Hip Support for Pets - Bedgear's ultra-comfortable pet bed reduces pressure points in pets joints and hips for a better sleep and play experience.
1. Pet Products - Bedgear's first move into the pet category creates disruptive innovation opportunities with personalized fit and air flow for pets.
2. Bedding and Linens - Technologies used in Bedgear's Performance Pet Beds could also be adopted for human bedding and linens with a focus on optimizing sleep experience.
3. Athletic and Performance Gear - Bedgear's expertise in performance technologies could be applied to athletic and performance gear for human athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike.