The Bearbrick Wolf is the latest figure to come from the popular designer toy company. It was created in collaboration with Medicom Toy.
The Bearbrick Wolf has used the iconic title character from the movie Teen Wolf as its design inspiration; essentially, you're getting a bear-and-wolf hybrid. Unlike Michael J. Fox's character, however, this teen wolf looks annoyed and angry, with a mean look and growling teeth. The rest remains the same, with Bearbrick dressing up the figure in a red varsity jacket and jeans reminiscent of the famous movie character.
There's no word on the price or the release date at the moment, but it will be sold through Medicom Toy dealers.
The Bearbrick Wolf Brings the Wolfman Back to Designer Playthings
1. Animal-inspired Designer Toys - Creating designer toys that combine different animal inspirations offers a unique and appealing twist to the market.
2. Pop Culture Mashup Toys - Mashing up iconic characters from movies or TV shows with animal elements can create a fresh and nostalgic appeal for collectors.
3. Collaborative Toy Design - Partnering with popular toy companies or brands to create limited edition or special collaborative toys can generate hype and exclusivity for collectors.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the creation of animal-inspired designer toys to tap into niche collector markets.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise - Pop culture merchandise companies can leverage the popularity of iconic characters from movies or TV shows by creating mashup toys that resonate with fans.
3. Art and Design Licensing - Art and design licensing agencies can facilitate collaborations between artists, toy companies, and brands to create limited edition collector's items.