'YumElish Food' recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for a line of all-natural bean dips. Bean dip is a spreadable condiment that can be paired with anything from chips to chicken. However, the majority of these dips are made from canned beans instead of fresh ingredients.
YumElish's new 'SkinEdip Gourmet Bean Dips' provide a more natural bean dip option for taste-consious consumers. While other bean dips are made from canned beans, vinegar and tomato paste, SkinEdip products are made from a unique blend of freshly cooked beans, extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic and fresh vegetables. These ingredients not only make the dip more flavorful, but they are also a healthier option. Unlike other bean-based spreads, SkinEdip products are low in fat, dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly. The spreads even serve as an excellent source of protein and fiber.
These Bean-Based Spreads are Made from a Blend of Fresh Cooked Beans
1. Fresh Bean Dips - Developing bean dips made from freshly cooked beans and natural ingredients rather than canned beans.
2. Health-conscious Spreads - Creating spreads that are low in fat, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly, appealing to health-conscious consumers.
3. Gourmet Bean-based Condiments - Introducing premium bean-based condiments that offer unique flavors by incorporating roasted garlic and fresh vegetables.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity to innovate and produce fresh, all-natural bean dips to meet the growing consumer demand for healthier, flavorful spreads.
2. Health Food and Specialty Stores - Disrupt the market by offering a wider range of health-conscious spreads, including fresh bean dips, to cater to the increasing vegan and gluten-free customer base.
3. Snack Food Industry - Capitalizing on the popularity of bean-based spreads and developing unique, gourmet options to enhance snacking experiences.