Those with an eye for graphic design may find themselves quietly criticizing the often awkward and unattractive packages found on the shelves of the supermarket. With this concept for Bean Bags branding, the creator was encouraged to totally reimagine his most unappealing grocery store find.
Settling on a brand of assorted legumes, Freddy Taylor repackaged and renamed it to make the product more appetizing. He chose to use translucent plastic pouches to contain the kidney beans, baked beans and green beans, each tinted black, orange and green respectively by the quality of its contents. A playful handwritten typeface lightly labels the packaging and the Geo Organics logo depicts a delightful little seedling. A charmingly minimal website design also adds to the new Bean Bags branding scheme.
Bean Bags Branding Packages its Product Honestly
1. Transparent Packaging - Using translucent pouches for packaging to let customers see what they are buying, enhancing product appeal.
2. Minimalist Design - Simplifying packaging and website designs is an emerging trend that makes brands look more modern.
3. Playful Typography - Using handwritten typeface in packaging labels gives brands a playful image.
1. Food and Grocery Retail - Manufacturers and retailers can leverage new packaging trends to attract more customers.
2. Graphic Design and Advertising - Brands need to constantly refresh their image which could lead to more design and advertising projects.
3. E-commerce and Delivery - Simplifying website designs in the e-commerce space would give platforms a more modern look and improve user experience.