These city-inspired bean bag chairs by Freeasy offer loungers a carton-crazed comfy place to hang out.
Made entirely out of luxurious faux leather, these Freeasy 'Eboy Deluxe Edition' chairs are shaped like a giant, rectangular bed pillow. Once a user sits in one, the 'Eboy Deluxe Edition' chair turns into a slouchy cushioned chair in over ten different seat styles. At a whooping 70 by 51 inches wide, these bean bag chairs are larger than life and can fit up to two people.
Made in Malaysia, these bean bag chairs feature a cartoony, pixelated bird’s eye map of London, England. Reminiscent of a Where’s Waldo book, the design features London street views, buildings and cars along with typical symbols of the British capital, like red phone booths and the English flag.
Photo Credits: designboom, freeasy.co
The 'Eboy Deluxe Edition' Bean Bag Chairs Feature a London Map
1. Oversized Seating - The trend of oversized seating offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the furniture industry, such as creating unique and comfortable seating options for relaxation and socializing.
2. City-inspired Design - The trend of city-inspired design provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in home decor, allowing for the creation of visually appealing products that incorporate elements of popular cities for aesthetic appeal.
3. Cartoony Pixel Art - The trend of cartoony pixel art presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in visual design and product customization, offering unique and whimsical patterns that can be applied to various products.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can capitalize on the oversized seating trend by developing innovative and comfortable furniture pieces that cater to the need for relaxation and socializing.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can leverage the city-inspired design trend by creating products that incorporate elements of popular cities, allowing consumers to bring a piece of their favorite urban environments into their homes.
3. Visual Design - The visual design industry can explore the cartoony pixel art trend by developing new ways to incorporate pixelated designs into various products, providing consumers with visually unique and appealing options.