If you want to learn how to be a morning person, this infographic offers lots of recommendations. From the Greatist, the chart explains people who wake up early are often more healthy, optimistic and proactive, not to mention less stressed.
Getting a good night sleep the night before is key. Not using electronics before bed, sleeping on your back, watching out for "dangerfoods," grabbing a book, taking a warm shower, listening to mellow music and investing in a good mattress are things you can do. If you want to be a morning person, waking up right involves starting slowly, setting happy sounds, being accountable, skipping the snooze button and not lounging. The guide also makes suggestions concerning early workouts, breakfast and rewarding yourself.
The Greatist's Infographic Offers Tips on How to Be a Morning Person
1. Morning Person Lifestyle - Embrace the trend of becoming a morning person by incorporating habits like avoiding electronics before bed and investing in a good mattress.
2. Productivity-enhancing Morning Routines - Discover disruptive innovation opportunities in creating products or services that help people establish and maintain effective morning routines, such as setting happy sounds and being accountable.
3. Wellness Benefits of Waking Up Early - Explore ways to tap into the growing demand for wellness solutions that promote better sleep and morning productivity, offering benefits like improved health, optimism, and reduced stress.
1. Fitness and Health - The fitness and health industry can leverage the trend of waking up early to provide products or services that support morning workouts and breakfast routines.
2. Sleep and Mattress - The sleep and mattress industry can innovate by designing mattresses that optimize sleep quality and incorporating technology to track morning routines and reward positive habits.
3. Self-help and Personal Development - The self-help industry can cater to the morning person trend by offering resources, tools, and guidance to help individuals create and maintain productive morning habits for personal growth and development.