The BCBGeneration Spring/Summer 2011 campaign features stunning beauties Angelica, Daria and Anne Sophie. The photos highlight the so-hot-right-now pairing of socks and high heels. The photos are perfectly lit to emphasize the models and the garments.
The platinum-haired models in the BCBGeneration Spring/Summer 2011 campaign create a playful innocence that translates through the images. Bursting with blonde beauties, this spread is a sure-fire attention-grabber.
Implications - There are many iconic looks and styles that have established themselves as popular, lasting and unbreakable. Not only do many consumers relish in these things, they also may demand it from the industry. Companies and businesses will benefit by providing consumers with enhancements and alterations to the products they are know and prefer as it will be satisfying their expectations as well as providing a new and exciting aspect.
The BCBGeneration Spring/Summer 2011 Campaign is Innocently Playful
1. Pairing Socks and High Heels - The trend of pairing socks and high heels creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to create new designs and styles that cater to this growing trend.
2. Platinum-haired Models - The trend of platinum-haired models presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the beauty industry to develop new hair care products and styling techniques specifically for this unique hair color.
3. Innocently Playful Fashion - The trend of innocence and playfulness in fashion opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the apparel industry to design and market clothing that embraces a whimsical and carefree aesthetic.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of pairing socks and high heels by creating innovative designs and promoting this unique style combination.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing new hair care products and styling techniques specifically for platinum-haired models.
3. Apparel - The apparel industry has the chance to disrupt the market by designing and marketing clothing that embodies the innocence and playfulness seen in the BCBGeneration Spring/Summer 2011 campaign.