BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio 1 are inviting the public to join the mother of all Mexican Waves for the 2010 world with the BBC Big Mexican Wave.
Lots of celebs are in on the act already -- Miley Cyus, Fearne Cotton, Richard Hammond and tons more.
Adding your photo secures your place in the Big Mexican Wave. You can upload a picture by visiting BigMexicanWave.co.uk and you can follow @bigmexicanwave on Twitter too.
The BBC Big Mexican Wave is to highlight BBC Radio 5 live's World Cup content and there's live commentary from every game at every ground in South Africa alongside podcasts from Alan Davies, Danny Baker and Mark Pougatch.
Give the BBC a Big Mexican Wave for the 2010 World Cup
1. Mobile Participation - The BBC Big Mexican Wave encourages public participation through the use of mobile technology, creating opportunities for innovative mobile engagement platforms.
2. Social Media Integration - By integrating social media platforms like Twitter, the BBC Big Mexican Wave taps into the power of social networks to amplify its reach, presenting potential opportunities for social media marketing and promotion.
3. Celebrity Engagement - With the involvement of celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Fearne Cotton, the BBC Big Mexican Wave showcases the potential for celebrity endorsement and collaboration in innovative marketing initiatives.
1. Sports Broadcasting - Opportunities for disruptive innovation arise in the sports broadcasting industry by leveraging interactive experiences like the BBC Big Mexican Wave to enhance viewer engagement.
2. Mobile Technology - The BBC Big Mexican Wave highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the mobile technology industry, offering new avenues for mobile participation and gamification.
3. Social Media Marketing - Incorporating social media platforms like Twitter into campaigns, as demonstrated by the BBC Big Mexican Wave, presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of social media marketing and influencer partnerships.