Bawdy Beauty, the maker of Butt Masks and Bawdy Sticks, is adding a Nipple & Areola Stick to its unique product care portfolio. The balm boasts hydrating and protecting properties and Bawdy describes it as being "it’s like a lip balm but for your nips instead of your lips (it can be used on your lips too.)" The beauty formula is packed with nourishing ingredients like marula, honey and anti-inflammatory chamomile—all of which are clean and safe enough to be used for healing during nursing.
At the same time consumers are able to purchase highly specialized skincare products and systems that are suited to their specific needs, body care brands are introducing products that are just as hyper-targeted and packed with skincare benefits.
Image Credit: Bawdy Beauty
Bawdy Beauty's Nipple & Areola Stick is Hydrating & Protecting
1. Hyper-targeting Skincare Products - As consumers seek specialized skincare, body care brands are introducing hyper-targeted products with skincare benefits.
2. Nipple & Areola Care - Bust care sticks like Bawdy Beauty's Nipple & Areola Stick offer hydrating and protecting properties for specialized care.
3. Clean and Safe Ingredients - Brands like Bawdy Beauty are using clean and safe ingredients like marula, honey, and chamomile in their skincare products.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry is capitalizing on hyper-targeted products and clean ingredient trends.
2. Maternity and Nursing - The maternity and nursing industry can leverage bust care sticks to provide healing and specialized care for new mothers.
3. Body Care - The body care industry is expanding its product offerings by introducing specialized products like bust care sticks.