These Bauhaus logo designs are conceived by creative agency 99designs in celebration of the popular modern art movement's 100th anniversary. The project taps the logos of influential companies — National Geographic, BBC, Netflix, Starbucks, Google, LEGO, and Burger King, to name a few. Each brand-differentiating symbol has been carefully reimagined to satisfy the stylistic guides of the influential art movement which was founded back in 1919.
2019 is a big year for the design approach and 99designs' Bauhaus logos are one of many examples of that. Not only are the creations entertaining to look at but they are also quite informative of the style as well. The reimagined Bauhaus logo iterations subscribe to the primary color palette of the movement, as well as its geometry-dependent aesthetic and the "form follows function" mantra.
99designs Creates Modern Art Movement-Inspired Logo Iterations
1. Bauhaus-inspired Logo Design - Opportunity for graphic design agencies to offer innovative and modern logo designs inspired by the Bauhaus movement.
2. Primary Color Palette Usage - Opportunity for companies to incorporate primary colors inspired by the Bauhaus movement in their branding to create a modern and eye-catching look.
3. Geometry-driven Design - Opportunity for companies to incorporate geometry-dependent aesthetic into their branding, following the form follows function philosophy of the Bauhaus movement.
1. Graphic Design - Graphic design agencies have an opportunity to offer innovative and modern logo designs inspired by the Bauhaus movement.
2. Branding - Companies have an opportunity to use primary colors inspired by the Bauhaus movement to create a modern and eye-catching look for their branding.
3. Architecture - Architects and construction firms have an opportunity to incorporate geometry-driven design into their structures, following the philosophy of the Bauhaus movement.