Brad Ascalon joined forces with pba to design 'Platform,' a bathroom accessories collection intended to improve the ambiance. This marks pba's first collection with an American designer or firm.
Platform is an extremely versatile collection, in the way that it can be used in a variety of settings. For instance, it would jazz up your personal bathroom, but would look equally as good in your office bathroom. The range is comprised of five simple pieces, all of which feature a distinct sculptural aesthetic that instantly draws the eye.
The nylon accessories include a soap dish, toilet paper roll holder and toilet brush set. The colors vary from a grayscale palette to a neutral biscuit-colored hue to a light blue or green.
This Bathroom Accessories Collection Will Brighten Up Your Space
1. Versatile Bathroom Accessories - Designing bathroom accessories that can be used in multiple settings is an opportunity for creating value.
2. Sculptural Aesthetic Bathroom Accessories - Designing bathroom accessories with a distinct sculptural aesthetic can provide a unique selling point for products.
3. Minimalist Home Décor Accessories - Minimalist home décor accessories are rapidly gaining popularity among consumers, and can provide opportunities for new product designs.
1. Home Décor Industry - Expanding innovative, minimalist accessories lines can help address the needs of consumers who prefer minimalist designs in their homes.
2. Office Supplies Industry - Creating accessories for office spaces that complement minimalist design aesthetics can help cater to customers who value and prioritize clean design in their workspaces.
3. Bathroom Accessories Industry - Integrating unique design and aesthetically pleasing products could prove to be disruptive in a market that is often associated with dull and generic designs.