This BAPE rug is the perfect home decor item for the street wear fanatic. To be released online on June 27, 2015, the BAPE rug features the iconic Bathing Ape head mascot and will be available in two sizes. The larger rug is approximately 140-centimeters by 95-centimeters, while the small rug is about 100-centimeters by 60-centimeters.
Made of 100% acrylic, the BAPE Rugs will retail for a whopping $518 and $255, respectively.
Known for releasing effortlessly cool apparel and topical gear and decor items, BAPE has previously created a coffee table bearing the same Ape Head image. As part of the brand's limited edition furniture collection, the BAPE rug seems quite unpractical but is in fact likely to appreciate in value as time passes.
This BAPE Rug Features the Iconic Ape Head Mascot
1. Streetwear-inspired Home Decor - Opportunity for businesses to create home decor items that cater to the streetwear market, blending fashion with practicality.
2. Limited-edition Furniture Collections - Disruptive opportunity to create a range of limited-edition furniture collections, catering to the growing demand for unique and trendy home decor items.
3. Branded Lifestyle Products - Opportunity for brands to create a range of lifestyle products, such as rugs, furniture and more that feature their iconic logos or mascots, and create a cult following.
1. Home Decor - Innovative home decor companies can leverage the streetwear trend to create unique and stylish home decor items, targeting millennials and gen z consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can expand their product offerings and create limited edition furniture and home decor items that complement their existing fashion lines and appeal to their loyal customers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Advertising agencies can work with brands to create marketing campaigns that promote the unique and trendy lifestyle products, creating buzz on social media, and driving sales.