Bang & Olufsen's 'BeoTime' alarm clock looks just like a flute--and that's the intention. What's neat about BeoTime is that it's equipped with an accelerometer that's tethered to the snooze function to turn on the snooze timer when the clock is moved. No more batting blindly at tiny buttons with this bad boy!
Bang & Olufsen's 'BeoTime' will cost about $375, which is a bit pricey for an alarm clock. Fortunately, BeoTime can also switch other alarm-equipped Bang & Olufsen A/V products on and off. Check out some other amazing alarm clocks below.
Bang & Olufsen's 'BeoTime' Looks Like a Flute
1. Instrument-inspired Alarm Clocks - There is an opportunity for companies to create unique alarm clocks inspired by musical instruments to offer a new and engaging wake-up experience.
2. Accelerometer-enabled Alarm Clocks - Incorporating accelerometers in alarm clocks to turn on snooze timer when moved presents an opportunity for better user experience and convenience.
3. Smart Alarm Clocks - There is an opportunity for companies to develop smart alarm clocks that can connect and control other smart home devices for a seamless morning routine.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in consumer electronics can explore innovative alarm clock designs and features to capture the attention of consumers.
2. Home Automation - Incorporating alarm clocks into smart home devices can be an opportunity for home automation companies to offer a complete home automation solution.
3. Musical Instrument - Musical instrument companies can explore alarm clocks inspired by their products to further engage with their customer base through unique and functional merchandise.