In fashion, collaboration is essential, so Band of Outsiders and Sperry Topsider have teamed up to put a unique twist on the iconic boat shoes that Sperry is known for. The collaboration will be available for Fall/Winter 2010 and features corduroy high-tops and two versions of fur-lined boat shoes (both low and hi).
The Band of Outsiders for Sperry Topsider Fall/Winter 2010 collection is sure to have people thinking of boat shoes, traditionally a spring and summer shoe, as a cold weather possibility.
Band of Outsiders for Sperry Topsider Reimagines Classic Footwear
1. Collaborative Fashion - The collaboration between Band of Outsiders and Sperry Topsider demonstrates the trend of fashion brands working together to create unique and innovative products.
2. Reimagined Classics - The reimagining of Sperry Topsider's classic boat shoes with corduroy high-tops and fur-lined versions highlights the trend of updating and revitalizing traditional styles.
3. Seasonal Adaptability - The introduction of fur-lined boat shoes for Fall/Winter showcases the trend of making traditionally warm-weather footwear suitable for colder seasons.
1. Fashion - The collaboration between Band of Outsiders and Sperry Topsider represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry by offering new and unexpected designs.
2. Footwear - The reimagined boat shoes with corduroy high-tops and fur lining present an opportunity for the footwear industry to innovate and introduce unique and stylish options to consumers.
3. Seasonal Accessories - The introduction of boat shoes designed for colder weather presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the seasonal accessories industry to create versatile and fashionable footwear options.