Clothing brand KITH Women teamed up with Pamela love to create these new bamboo design earrings. This new line is the brand's first jewelry collaboration, so the attention to detail is evident in these luxurious earrings. Created to resemble a custom bamboo design, these earrings have a gold finish and are detailed with the KITH logo on the back of the loop. Available in three sizes: 30mm, 50mm and 70mm, these earrings were each meticulously hand-crafted.
The collaboration is set to release on February 10th both online and in store, just in time for Valentine's Day. With any purchase of these bamboo design earrings, five winners will be entered to win a free tattoo from New York tattoo artist JonBoy.
Image Credit: KITH, Nolan Persons
KITH Women and Pamela Love Created New Bamboo Design Earrings
1. Luxury Jewelry Collaborations - The collaboration between KITH Women and Pamela Love showcases the trend of clothing brands partnering with jewelry designers to create high-end, unique accessories.
2. Customized Design Details - The attention to detail in the gold bamboo earrings, including the hand-crafted bamboo design and branded logo, highlights the trend of customization in jewelry.
3. Incentive-based Marketing - The offer of a free tattoo with the purchase of the earrings demonstrates the trend of using incentives to drive sales and engage customers.
1. Fashion - The collaboration between KITH Women and Pamela Love falls within the fashion industry, showcasing the trend of clothing brands expanding into jewelry.
2. Jewelry - The creation of the gold bamboo earrings highlights the ongoing trend of innovative designs and materials in the jewelry industry.
3. Marketing - The incentive-based marketing strategy of offering a free tattoo with purchase taps into the trend of using unique incentives to attract and retain customers.