Bambini Furtuna is introducing a collection of plant-based products for babies and children that offers simple and empowering solutions for families. The products were developed to be as pure as possible and help to accelerate a child's natural healing process, all without unnecessary chemical additives or fillers.
In the collection, ingredient-conscious parents will find problem-solving products for everything from earaches to bug bites and irritated eyes. The non-toxic, synthetic fragrance-free products boast GMO-free FDA registered formulas to support babies as young as six months of age.
While the Boo Boo Be Gone provides a cooling solution to swelling, scrapes and bumps, the Sneezy and Tickly Nose Care helps to naturally tackle congestion and allergies. Bambini Furtuna's collection also introduces rituals for upset stomachs and troubles with sleep.
Image Credit: Bambini Furtuna
Bambini Furtuna Creates Problem-Solving Plant-Based Products
1. Plant-based Baby Products - Opportunity to create more pure and natural solutions for baby care without harmful chemicals or additives.
2. Ingredient-conscious Parenting - Opportunity to address the growing demand for non-toxic and non-synthetic baby products.
3. Holistic Child Wellness - Opportunity to develop natural products that support a child's natural healing process and address common health issues.
1. Baby Care - This industry can further develop plant-based, non-toxic, and non-synthetic products to cater to the rising trend of ingredient-conscious parenting.
2. Natural Health & Wellness - This industry can create more natural and holistic products for specific health issues in children, such as congestion, sleep troubles, and upset stomachs.
3. Herbal Supplements - This industry has an opportunity to expand into the baby care market by developing natural remedies for common health issues such as earaches and bug bites.