Now that we all have our 52 inch plasma Hi Def TV's, what will separate us from the uber rich? The room we put it in. Instead of hanging on the wall across from the recliners, the uber rich design an over-the-top room that you only see when the lights are on. Which during a real theater experience is never. So there is the Indiana Jones, the Nautilus, Star Trek, Titanic, and the Vault.
Check out these stellar features from our archives:
5 Wicked Themed Rooms
1. Luxury Home Entertainment Spaces - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creation and design of a luxury home entertainment experience for increasingly affluent consumers.
2. Customized Themed Rooms - Home theaters with themes inspired by movies, television shows, and video games are becoming increasingly popular, creating opportunities for companies to develop and market customized room designs and furnishings.
3. Advanced Home Theater Technology - As consumers continue to demand high-quality audio and visual experiences, there is an opportunity for companies to innovate and produce cutting-edge home theater technology, including sound systems, projectors, and screens.
1. Home Furnishing and Design - There is a growing demand for customized and themed home theater rooms, creating opportunities for companies specializing in home furnishing and design to offer unique and high-end products and services.
2. Home Electronics and Technology - As home theaters become more advanced and feature-rich, there is an opportunity for companies specializing in home electronics and technology to create and market innovative products to meet consumer demand.
3. Home Construction and Renovation - With the trend towards customized and themed home theaters, there is an opportunity for companies specializing in home construction and renovation to offer services catered to creating high-end home theater spaces for clients.