Baking stones are a wonderful way to go about baking dishes like pizza while reveling in the rustic feel of old-world cooking. However, the problem with most of the traditional baking stones available out there on the market is that they tend not to last long in the hands of more clumsy cooking enthusiasts, as they break when dropped. This is where Relic's baking stones come in.
These particular baking stones come in two different variants, the Relic EcoStone and the Relic PrimoStone. The EcoStone is made with 60 percent reclaimed and recycled components, although this doesn't mean any compromise on its performance. Meanwhile, the PrimoStone is designed for exceptional solidity and durability, and the ability to heat up rapidly.
These durable baking stones allow you to enjoy the unique vibe of stone cooking while knowing that you won't have to replace your product any time soon thanks to its longevity and durability.
These Relic Baking Stones Can Withstand Falls and Drops
1. Durable Kitchen Tools - Relic's baking stones demonstrate the growing trend of creating durable kitchen tools that can withstand accidents and last longer.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The use of reclaimed and recycled components in Relic's EcoStone baking stone reflects a larger trend towards developing more eco-friendly kitchen products.
3. Rustic Cooking Experience - The popularity of baking stones highlights a trend of consumers seeking out more traditional and rustic cooking experiences.
1. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies can capitalize on the trend of durable kitchen tools by creating products that are more accident-resistant and built to last.
2. Sustainability - In the sustainability industry, companies can take advantage of the trend towards eco-friendly products by developing and marketing more sustainable kitchen products like Relic's EcoStone baking stone.
3. Food and Beverage - The trend towards rustic cooking experiences can benefit food and beverage companies by creating recipes and experiences that appeal to consumers seeking out traditional cooking methods like stone baking.