This Baking Soda Foam washes by KEANA Nadeshiko promises to remove dirt within the pores and smooth the rough and uneven texture of the skin, leaving it "silky fresh." The product is offered in two sizes—30 g and 100 g.
Although a rather unconventional ingredient on the market, baking soda (diluted with water) has been extremely popular in DIY skincare routines for its versatility. The ingredient has a milk exfoliating property that allows it to help with acne and pimples. Its anti-bacterial property also helps prevent further breakouts.
Aside from the main ingredient that has remained relatively under the radar, the KEANA Nadeshiko Baking Soda Foam is supplemented with highly hydrating and nourishing additions to the formula, including hyaluronic acid, collagen, honey, and royal jelly.
Image Credit: Ishizawa Lab
KEANA Nadeshiko Boasts a Playfully Packaged Cleansing Product
1. Baking Soda Skincare - Opportunity for skincare companies to incorporate baking soda into their products due to its versatility and popularity in DIY skincare routines.
2. Hydrating Skincare - Opportunity for skincare companies to focus on highly hydrating and nourishing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, collagen, honey, and royal jelly.
3. Playful Packaging - Opportunity for companies to create fun, playful packaging designs for their products to stand out on the shelves and appeal to younger demographics.
1. Skincare - Skincare companies can capitalize on the trend of baking soda and highly hydrating ingredients to create innovative and effective products.
2. Beauty Packaging - Packaging companies can leverage the trend of playful packaging designs for skincare products to create unique and eye-catching packaging solutions for businesses.
3. DIY Skincare - Companies may want to invest in marketing their products to the DIY skincare market to capitalize on the popularity of baking soda in skincare routines.