The 'Bakerella' blog recently published a recipe for baked oatmeal with a festive touch. This time of year, there are many recipes available for whipping up seasonal meals and sweet holiday treats. However, there are few festive breakfast recipes designed to power you through busy mornings.
This recipe offers a tasty grab-and-go breakfast option with a festive twist. The based of the dish is made from a combination of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans. The oat mixture is then topped with festive fruit such as cranberries. After the wet ingredients have been added, the dish is baked in the oven until the oatmeal is set. The baked oatmeal is easy to put together in the morning, but it can also be assembled the night before and reheated the next day.
If you have a busy day of Christmas shopping ahead of you, this festive dish is the perfect breakfast option.
This Dish Provides a Quick Breakfast Option for Busy Days
1. Festive Breakfast Recipes - Opportunity to create more festive breakfast recipes that provide quick breakfast option for busy days during the holiday season.
2. Grab-and-go Breakfast Options - Opportunity to create more easy-to-assemble and reheatable breakfast options that can be prepared the night before.
3. Seasonal Ingredient-based Recipes - Opportunity to create more recipes using seasonal ingredients to add a festive touch to meals and treats.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Create new product lines and recipes for festive breakfast and seasonal ingredient-based menus for restaurants, cafes, and catering businesses.
2. Meal Kit Delivery Services - Opportunity for meal kit delivery services to add more festive breakfast options and easy-to-prepare meals using seasonal ingredients to their menu.
3. Online Cooking and Recipe Platforms - Develop new content and recipes for festive breakfast and seasonal ingredient-based menus to attract and engage users during the holiday season.