The Back Pain Go, engineered by Randall Fenkell, is an accessible massage machine that reduces back pain and treats sciatica. The machine uses a therapeutic technique called Continuous Passive Motion to stimulate blood flow and counter inflammation in the back through a series of gentle movements. The Back Pain Go specifically targets the lumbar region of the back for effective pain relief.
The machine is controlled with an intuitive four-button remote. Using the remote, users can set the Back Pain Go's position to either sitting or lying down–both effortless options–and can manage the intensity of the back pressure. The Back Pain Go offers a professional-grade back pain reduction system from the comfort of home. The affordable and effective machine can be funded through its ongoing IndieGoGo campaign. The campaign concludes on June 19th, 2021.
Image Credit: Back Pain Go
The Back Pain Go Provides Continuous Passive Motion Therapy
1. Continuous Passive Motion Therapy - The therapeutic technique of Continuous Passive Motion offers opportunities for further innovation in non-invasive pain relief products.
2. Remote-controlled Massagers - Intuitive remote-controlled massage machines offer convenience and accessibility for consumers seeking at-home pain relief.
3. Affordable Professional-grade Pain Relief - The development of affordable professional-grade pain relief products opens up new markets for consumers who may not have had access to these treatments before.
1. Healthcare - Continuous Passive Motion therapy and remote-controlled massagers offer disruptive innovations for the healthcare industry by providing non-invasive pain relief options.
2. Retail - Affordable professional-grade pain relief products can disrupt the retail industry by offering consumers a more diverse range of at-home remedies.
3. Technology - Remote-controlled massagers and other developments in at-home pain relief technology offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the tech industry.