Those looking for relief from poor posture, back pain, tightness or injury often look to back-opening yoga poses. Since it takes time to relax and release the muscles in the back and bring the spine into proper alignment, it helps to deepen backbends with a useful yoga prop like the Dharma Yoga Wheel.
This cylindrical yoga accessory comes in a number of sizes, geared towards people of different heights, skill and flexibility levels. The portable wooden wheel is reinforced with a rubber grip, so that it's easy to pose wherever and have no fear of slipping. In total, the wheel is capable of supporting up to about 270 pounds.
Although ideal for use on the back and shoulders, the prop is also useful as an accessory to strengthen and open other parts of the body.
Dharma Yoga Wheel's Back-opening Prop Gently Relieves Tightness and Injury
1. Back-opening Yoga Poses - Incorporating back-opening yoga poses into fitness routines can provide relief from poor posture, back pain, tightness, and injury.
2. Yoga Props - The use of yoga props like the Dharma Yoga Wheel can enhance yoga practice, deepen backbends, and help with alignment.
3. Portable Fitness Equipment - The popularity of portable fitness equipment, such as the Dharma Yoga Wheel, allows for convenient and flexible exercise routines at home or on the go.
1. Fitness - Fitness industry professionals can explore opportunities to incorporate back-opening yoga poses and yoga props into their offerings to address customers' needs for pain relief and flexibility.
2. Yoga - In the yoga industry, there is potential for innovation in the development of new and improved yoga props that cater to various body types and skill levels.
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods manufacturers and retailers can tap into the demand for portable fitness equipment by developing and marketing lightweight, durable, and user-friendly products.